What can two $5 oscilloscopes teach us about electronics? Will they work without any restoration? Find out! To check out my Patreon page, click here: https://www.patreon.com/MrCarlsonsLab To see additional information about this video, click the “SHOW MORE” tab below this description.
* Video build time: 14 days.
* Number of individual videos within this video: 19.
* Camera: Canon EOS C100 Mark II
* Lenses used:
– Canon EFS 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM.
– Canon EFS 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM.
– Tamron 16-300mm f/3.5-6.3 Di II VC PZD Macro.
* Mic: Custom Mr Carlson vacuum tube condenser mic.
* Audio processing: ART Voice Channel. All audio processing is done on the analog side.