TV Repair Flickering Picture Black Screen On Samsung TV & How to Replace Samsung Backlight Board TV Repair TV Fix
Click Here to BUY TV Repair Parts: http://bit.ly/ShopJimmyTV
• 180-Day Warranty on all Replacement TV Parts!*
• FREE Technical Support Tips! Call (877) 881-6492
*Some exclusions may apply
The Backlight Inverter Board shown in this video is a compatible substitute for the following Part Numbers, and is a replacement for the following LCD TV models:
LCD TV Model Numbers:
• AURIA EQ3299
• COBY TF-TV3217
• COBY TFTV3225
• COBY TFTV3227
• DYNEX DX-32LD150A11
• ELEMENT ELCHS322
• ELEMENT ELCHW321
• HAIER HL32D1
• HIDEAR LD32J88US
• HYPERION 32T51
• NEXUS NX32031
• PROSCAN 32LB30QD
• PROSCAN 32LD30Q
• RCA 32LA30RQD
• RCA L32HD31
• RCA L32HD31R
• RCA L32HD41
• SCEPTRE X322BV-HD
• SEIKI LC-32B56
• TOSHIBA 32DT2U1
• TOSHIBA 32DT2UL1
• VIZIO VA320E
Top Common Bad LCD TVs Problems for Bad Backlight Inverters Boards:
• No Picture (Video), Good Sound (Audio)
• Dim or Flickering Picture (LCD Display)
• Smoke, Bad or Burned Transformers (Components)
• No Back Light
TV Repair Made Easy™
© 2012 ShopJimmy.com, LLC.
Welome to TV Repair Made Easy
WARNING! Please make sure that your TV is unplugged, and that you are protected from static electricity. There are various ways to eliminate static electricity, but the most common way is to use a grounding wrist strap. Take photos and notes often to help remember the location and orientation of parts and wires. And feel free to pause and backtrack through this tutorial as much as needed.
To be best prepared for your backlight inverter boards replacement, you will need the following materials:
• A pair of latex gloves.
• Your ShopJimmy.com replacement backlight inverter board.
• A pair of needle-nose pliers.
• Both a flat-head and phillips screwdriver.
• And a cup to hold all screws, clips, and any other small items. So let’s get to it, shall we?
• Locate your TVs identification label and take note of the brand name, model number, serial number, and model code if present.
• Unscrew and remove the back cover.
• The Backlight Inverter is a part of your TV’s LCD Panel Assembly.
• Backlight Inverters are connected to the panel via small wires or lock into a series of small slot connections built into the panel.
• The Backlight Inverter is mounted to the back of the panel close to the left edge and can be hidden under a metal or plastic cover.
• Unscrew and remove the cover for your part.
• Carefully unplug all wires and ribbon cables by hand.
• Unlock the wire connectors by squeezing the tab or tabs and gently remove the wires. Be sure to keep a firm grip with both hands.
• Slide the bulb out of the bulb connectors.
• A partial part number can be found on the barcode label.
• Search the partial part number on http://www.shopjimmy.com to find a compatible replacement.
• Click on the search results to view important product specifications.
• Slide the board into the bulb connectors.
• Reconnect all cable and ribbon connections.
• Insert all screws to secure the cover for your part.
• Return the back cover to its original position and secure all screws.
• This ShopJimmy replacement backlight inverter does not require any manual configurations in order to function. Simply plug in and power on, and your LCD TV will function as if new!
Thank you for watching one of our many tutorials here at ShopJimmy.com! If you have any further questions regarding your repair, simply post a question in the comments section below or call our award-winning customer service team at the number on your screen. We strive to learn and share new TV repair tips every day. Subscribe to our youtube channel and grow with us. Share our videos with your friends and help us spread the savings. And don’t forget to hit that like button!