Panasonic TV Repair NO SOUND NO HDMI Tutorial Fix & How to Replace the Main Board on a Panasonic TV Repair
Click Here to BUY TV REPAIR PARTS: http://bit.ly/ShopJimmyTV
Find Panasonic TXN/A1LNUUS Replacement A Boards / Main Boards at ShopJimmy.com:
• 180-Day Warranty on all Replacement TV Parts!*
• FREE Technical Support Tips! Call (877) 881-6492
*Some exclusions may apply
The Main Board shown in this video is a replacement for the following Plasma TV model:
Plasma TV Model Number:
• PANASONIC TC-P50C2
• AV Suffix Code found by looking at suffix grid & resistor layout
Top Common Plasma TV problems for bad Main Board:
• No Picture, No Sounds
• Blinking Standby Light
• Bad Picture
• Solarization, Inverted Picture, Contrast Issues
• Missing TV Channels or TV Inputs, Bad Tuner
• Bad HDMI
TV Repair Made Easy™
© 2012 ShopJimmy.com, LLC.
WARNING! Please make sure that your TV is unplugged, and that you are protected from static electricity. There are various ways to eliminate static electricity, but the most common way is to use a grounding wrist strap. Take photos and notes often to help remember the location and orientation of the parts and wires. And feel free to pause and backtrack through this tutorial as much as needed.
To be best prepared to replace the Main Board inside of your TV, you will need the following materials:
• A pair of latex gloves.
• Your ShopJimmy.com replacement Main Board.
• A pair of needle-nose pliers.
• Both a flat-head and phillips screwdriver.
• And a cup to hold all screws, clips, and any other small items. So let’s get to it shall we?
• Locate your TVs identification label and take note of the brand name, model number, serial number, and model code if present.
• Unscrew and remove the back cover.
• The main board typically manages your accessory inputs and outputs and houses the TV tuner.
• For this TV the Main Board is located on the right side of the chassis.
• Carefully unplug all wires and ribbon cables by hand.
• Unlock the wire connectors by squeezing the tab or tabs and gently remove the wires. Be sure to keep a firm grip with both hands.
• Using your finger flip up the tab on the ribbon connector and gently remove the ribbon. Please do not use a screw driver to open ribbon connectors as it can cause damage to the pins.
• Unscrew and remove your bad Main Board.
• A partial part number for this item can be found printed on the board.
• The suffix code is determined by looking at the arrangement of resistors and the suffix grid. Each resistor is represented by a dot on the suffix grid. Find the arrangement of dots that match the arrangement of resistors. The letter or letters next to this line on the suffix grid is your suffix code.
• Search your partial part number on http://www.shopjimmy.com to find a compatible replacement.
• Click on the search results to view important product specifications. Verify that your original board matches all requirements noted in the product description prior to purchase.
• Insert all screws to secure your new ShopJimmy new Main Board to the chassis.
• Reconnect all cable and ribbon connections.
• Gently guide the ribbon back into the connector, match the line printed on the ribbon cable with the edge of the connector, and close the tab on top.
• Return the back cover to its original position and secure all screws.
• This ShopJimmy replacement Main Board does not require any manual configurations in order to function. Simply plug in and power on and your TV will function as if new.
Thank you for watching one of many tutorials here at ShopJimmy.com! If you have any further questions regarding your repair, simply post a question in the comments section below, or call our award-winning customer service team at the number on your screen! We strive to learn and share new TV Repair Tips everyday. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel and grow with us! Share our videos with your friends, and help us spread the savings! And don’t forget to hit that Like button!