Common LG Z Sustain Board Replacement Guide Tutorial & LG Sustain Board Repair No Power on TV Easy Fix CHEAP
Click Here to BUY TV REPAIR PARTS: http://bit.ly/ShopJimmyTV
• 180-Day Warranty on all Replacement TV Parts!*
• FREE Technical Support Tips! Call (877) 881-6492
*Some exclusions may apply
The ZSUS Board shown in this video is a compatible substitute for the following Part Numbers, and is a replacement for the following Plasma TV models:
Plasma TV Model Numbers:
• HP PL5060N
• LG 50PC1DRA-UA
• LG 50PC3D
• LG 50PC3D-UC
• LG 50PC3D-UD
• LG 50PC3D-UE
• LG 50PM1M-UC
• LG 50PX1D
• LG 50PX2DC-UD
• LG 50PX5D-UB
• LG 50PY2DR
• MAXENT MX-50X3
• MAXENT MX-50X5 P500150X3
• PHILIPS BDH5021V/27
• POLAROID PLA-5048
• SONY FWD-50PX2
• SONY FWD-50PX3
• TOSHIBA 50HP16
• TOSHIBA 50HP66
• VIZIO P50HDM
• VIZIO P50HDTV10A
• VIZIO P50HDTV20A
• VIZIO VP50HDTV20A
• ZENITH Z50PG10-UA
• ZENITH Z50PX2D
Top Common Plasma TV problems for bad ZSUS Boards:
• Lines on TV Screen
• TV Stuck in Test Pattern Mode
• Partial Picture on PDP
• No Power, TV Cycles Off
• TV Powers On When ZSUS Board Is Disconnected From Power Supply
TV Repair Made Easy™
© 2012 ShopJimmy.com, LLC.
WARNING! Please make sure that your TV is unplugged, and that you are protected from static electricity. There are various ways to eliminate static electricity, but the most common way is to use a grounding wrist strap. Take photos and notes often to help remember the location and orientation of the parts and wires. And feel free to pause and backtrack through this tutorial as much as needed.
To be best prepared to replace the ZSUS Board inside of your TV, you will need the following materials:
• A pair of latex gloves.
• Your ShopJimmy.com replacement ZSUS Board.
• A pair of needle-nose pliers.
• Both a flat-head and phillips screwdriver.
• And a cup to hold all screws, clips, and any other small items. So let’s get to it shall we?
• Locate your TVs identification label and take note of the brand name, model number, serial number, and model code if present.
• Unscrew and remove the back cover.
• The Z-Sustain or ZSUS Board is typically found on the right side of the chassis. Some manufacturers use the names X-Sustain, XSUS, X-Main, or SS Board for this part.
• Carefully unplug all wires and ribbon cables by hand.
• Unlock the wire connectors by squeezing the tab or tabs and gently remove the wires. Be sure to keep a firm grip with both hands.
• Using your hand, pull the cable lock forward to disconnect the ribbon cable. Gently guide the ribbon from the connector.
• Unscrew and remove your bad ZSUS Board.
• The part number for this item can be found printed on a label.
• Search your part number on http://www.shopjimmy.com to find a compatible replacement.
• Click on the search results to view important product specifications. Verify that your original board matches all requirements noted in the product description prior to purchase.
• Insert all screws to secure your ShopJimmy New ZSUS Board to the chassis.
• Reconnect all cable and ribbon connections.
• Gently guide the ribbon back into the connector and lock into place.
• Return the back cover to its original position and secure all screws.
• This ShopJimmy replacement ZSUS Board does not require any manual configurations in order to function. Simply plug in and power on and your TV will function as if new.
Thank you for watching one of many tutorials here at ShopJimmy.com! If you have any further questions regarding your repair, simply post a question in the comments section below, or call our award-winning customer service team at the number on your screen! We strive to learn and share new TV Repair Tips everyday. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel and grow with us! Share our videos with your friends, and help us spread the savings! And don’t forget to hit that Like button!