Hp elitebook 2570p, blown mosfet and 19v power rail shorted to ground by a caps, this video can be another lesson about how you can be wrong very easy, how you can have two different faults on same board.
- How to Do It: Basic Soldering, Advanced Soldering and Microsoldering
- Beginner Electronics – 25 – Microcontrollers and Arduino
- The Most Common Fault When There Is No Backlight, Gateway New95, No Backlight
- Samsung NP270E charging port and hinge repair
- Overclocking a Macbook Pro, doubling the cooling efficiency and the computing power