LCD TV Repair How to Fix Flickering Temp Image On Screen & Backlight Inverter Board Replacement Tutorial for Easy Fast Fix
Click Here to BUY TV REPAIR PARTS: http://bit.ly/ShopJimmyTV
Find CMO 27-D008101 Replacement Backlight Inverters at ShopJimmy.com:
• 180-Day Warranty on all Replacement TV Parts!*
• FREE Technical Support Tips! Call (877) 881-6492
*Some exclusions may apply
The Backlight Inverter shown in this video is a replacement for the following LCD TV models:
LCD TV Model Numbers:
• AKAI LCT3201AD
• AKURA AV32720-HD
• BUSH LCD32TV22HD
• BUSH LT32M1CA
• GOODMANS GTVL32W8HD
• HITACHI 32LD6600B
• HITACHI 32LD8600A
• HITACHI 32LD8700
• INSIGNIA NS-32LCD
• INSIGNIA NS-LCD32
• INSIGNIA NS-LTDVD32-09
• MAXENT ML-3251H
• OLEVIA 232-S13
• POLAROID FLM-3234B
• POLAROID FLM-323B
• POLAROID FXM-3211C
• POLAROID FXX-321C
• PROVIEW PA-32JK1A 3200
• SABRE LCT320BKA
• SCOTT LCT32SHA
• VIEWSONIC N3246W-1E
• WESTINGHOUSE LTV-32W4HDC
• WESTINGHOUSE LTV-32W6HD
• WESTINGHOUSE SK-3242405
• WESTINGHOUSE SK-324590D
• WESTINGHOUSE SK-32H590D
• WESTINGHOUSE W3213HD
Top Common LCD TV Problems for bad Backlight Inverter Boards:
• No Backlight
• Has Audio But No Video
• Dim Video (Back Light)
• TV Turns On, Backlight Inverter Immediately Turns Off
• Buzzing Sound From Backlight Inverter Transformers
• Smoke / Burnt Components On Backlight Inverter
TV Repair Made Easy™
© 2012 ShopJimmy.com, LLC.
WARNING! Please make sure that your TV is unplugged, and that you are protected from static electricity. There are various ways to eliminate static electricity, but the most common way is to use a grounding wrist strap. Take photos and notes often to help remember the location and orientation of the parts and wires. And feel free to pause and backtrack through this tutorial as much as needed.
To be best prepared to replace the Backlight Inverter inside of your TV, you will need the following materials:
• A pair of latex gloves.
• Your ShopJimmy.com replacement Backlight Inverter.
• A pair of needle-nose pliers.
• Both a flat-head and phillips screwdriver.
• And a cup to hold all screws, clips, and any other small items. So let’s get to it, shall we?
• Locate your TVs identification sticker and take note of the brand name, model number, serial number, and model code if present.
• Unscrew and remove the back cover.
• The backlight inverter is a part of your TV’s LCD panel assembly.
• These inverters are given different numbers or are named Master and Slave depending on their location and function.
• The backlight inverter is mounted to the back of the panel close to the left edge and can be hidden under a metal or plastic cover.
• Backlight Inverters are connected to the panel via small wires or lock into a series of small slot connections built into the panel.
• Carefully unplug all wires by hand.
• Unlock the wire connectors by squeezing the tab or tabs and gently remove the wires. Be sure to keep a firm grip with both hands.
• Unscrew and gently remove the bad Backlight Inverter from the chassis.
• The part number can be found on the bottom side of the board.
• Search your part number on http://www.shopjimmy.com/ to find a compatible replacement.
• Click on the search results to view important product specifications.
• Insert all screws to secure your ShopJimmy new Backlight Inverter to the chassis.
• Reconnect all cables.
• Return the back cover to its original position and secure all screws.
• This ShopJimmy replacement Backlight Inverter does not require any manual configurations in order to function. Simply plug in and power on and your TV will function as if new!
Thank you for watching one of our many tutorials here at ShopJimmy.com! If you have any further questions regarding your repair, simply post a question in the comments section below or call our award-winning customer service team at the number on your screen. We strive to learn and share new TV repair tips every day. Subscribe to our youtube channel and grow with us. Share our videos with your friends and help us spread the savings. And don’t forget to hit that like button!