Here is a comparison between different desoldering tools. Learn the pro’s and con’s of each tool, and see how to use them. To learn more about electronics and support this channel, click here: https://www.patreon.com/MrCarlsonsLab Details on this video under the SHOW MORE tab just below this.
* Video build time: 4 days.
* Number of individual videos within this video: 16.
* Video size as uploaded: 7.43GB.
* Video format: AVCHD 264 Codec.
* Camera: Canon EOS C100 Mark II.
* Lenses used:
– Canon EFS 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM.
– Canon EFS 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM.
– Tamron 16-300mm f/3.5-6.3 Di II VC PZD Macro.
* Mic: Custom Mr Carlson vacuum tube condenser mic.
* Audio processing: ART Voice Channel. All audio processing is done on the analog side.