I decided to give home brewing a try, and while the temperature in my basement was within the required temperature range for the strain of yeast that I used, it was at the ragged edge. I decided to build a fermentation chamber to keep the temperature more stable for my next batch.
This is just an overview of my first rough draft. It’s intentionally overkill, but that’s half of the fun in stuff like this. I’m going to do a followup video once I get the final design sketched up.
In this video I show the carboy (for size / scale reference), the peltier and heatsink unit, and fan, then head to the computer to show off the rough draft.