Welcome to the Arcade Repair Tips Live Show! In this episode, Tim Peterson and Jonathan Leung discuss the following topics:
– Question from Julio about using a Game Elf board in a joystick/pedestal cabinet
– Question from fromthenosebleeds who has a Donkey Kong that’s playing semi blindly
– Question from Rocky with a Cruis’n Exotica which has completely lost the color green
– Question from Jade who’s trying to replace the transformer in her Sega Gunblade
– Question from Lee about a Trojan that’s have background sprite issues
– Question from Tommy who wants to restore his dedicated Gorf game
– Question from Rory about a Tron cocktail he just pulled out of storage that’s not working
– Tim’s Tech Tip on Using LEDs for Marquee Lighting – http://amzn.to/2rTTctW
– Arcade Repair Tips celebrates our 9th anniversary – May 8, 2017
– Coleco Holdings LLC targeting homebrew publishers and product promoters – http://atariage.com/forums/topic/265739-coleco-strong-arming-homebrew-publishers-and-fan-sites/
– Star Wars 40th Anniversary by Stern Pinball – http://www.starwars.com/the-star-wars-show
– and much more!
For more information, please visit our website at www.arcaderepairtips.com and watch for more episodes coming soon! Thanks for watching!